Re: [cbi-dev] XWT - Maven not building using the gerrit branch

Hi,

The branch specifier should be $GERRIT_BRANCH. Also, under Source Code
Management -> Additional Behaviors you should add "Strategy for choosing
what to build" -> Choosing Strategy: Gerrit Trigger

I've applied the changes to the mentioned job and it now runs successful.

Regards,

Fred