Re: [cbi-dev] CBI build farm grows by 40%!

Great, thanks!

Dani

From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        02.04.2019 04:29
Subject:        [cbi-dev] CBI build farm grows by 40%!
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,
I'm pleased to announce that our OpenShift/Kubernetes build cluster now has 40% more CPU power! We've added 96 CPUs to the cluster today.
Actually -- that's more than 40% CPU power. We selected processors that are much, much faster for single-threaded applications. In the past, we'd favour more CPU cores, at the expense of lower clock speed.
As Fred and Mikaƫl migrate Legacy JIPP instances to the Kubernetes-powered Jiro[1], we'll soon be migrating the 10 massive Jenkins servers (known as hipp1 to hipp10) to the OpenShift cluster.

We hope the new, fast iron serves you well!

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-cbi/jiro

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

cbi-dev mailing list
cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cbi-dev

Back to the top