[cbi-dev] Something killing my build on clustered CI

Hi all,

I'm trying to adopt a Docker image to build Eclipse aCute. Things seem fine on that topic, but I get the following strange behaviour in my build, after a few minutes (while timeout is configured to 1 hour)

```
[INFO] --- tycho-packaging-plugin:1.3.0:package-plugin (default-package-plugin) @ org.eclipse.acute.omnisharpServer.linux.x86_64 ---
[INFO] Building jar: /home/jenkins/workspace/aCute_PR-165/roslynFragments/org.eclipse.acute.omnisharpServer.linux.x86_64/target/org.eclipse.acute.omnisharpServer.linux.x86_64-0.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar/home/jenkins/workspace/aCute_PR-165@tmp/durable-37049891/script.sh: line 1: 220 Killed mvn clean verify -Dmaven.test.error.ignore=true -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true -Dcbi.jarsigner.skip=false
```
The 2 [INFO] line are expected Maven output, but the "Killed" line is not.
The failure seems to always happen at the same place.

A very similar build without kubernetes agent work fine (it's on the master branch).
The Jenkinsfile is also mostly a clone of the Wild Web Developer one which doesn't show such issue.

Does anyone have a clue of what the issue could be?
--
Mickael Istria