Re: [cbi-dev] Jenkins - Kubernetes - gradle cache on persistent volume

Thanks Mickaël,

As we are using Gradle to build our projects, I can't use the maven configuration provided by the settings-file.

Anyway, I change my gradle configuration to point to :
maven {
url
'https://repo.eclipse.org/service/local/repositories/maven_central/content'
}
Now, it downloads most of the dependencies from the repo.eclipse.org. I tested it from my local.

I'll check if it reduces the build times when my k8 agents are live again (see other mail incoming :)

Olivier