Re: [cbi-dev] Example of project that has Maven deployments well done on Eclipse infra

Hi Jonah,

Mylyn Docs does, although I'm not convinced it's a good example, the build is rather complex. You might find some interesting bits in the Jenkins configuration though [1]. I've given you read access to this job.

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/mylyn/job/mylyn-docs-epub-release/configure
--