Re: [cbi-dev] Docker image with Xvnc working with Kubernetes agent?

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 11:41 AM Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Note that the cluster is configured to not pull images again if already present on the node your agent is executing (in technical term https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.9/dev_guide/managing_images.html#image-pull-policy is set to IfNotPresent).
You should always specify a new tag when you want to be sure that a new image will be used, or specify the sha256 of it (like repo/image:tag@ sha256:77af4d6b9913e693e8d0b4b294fa62ade6054e6b2f1ffb617ac955dd63fb0182). latest is a tag as any other, it won't be updated.

I don't think it's related to the issue hare as I did see a change on CI output when I modified the "latest" image. So it seems to me the new image was pulled.

As long as your agent has been scheduled on a node which does not have the image, it will pull the image from hub.docker.com, otherwise, it will use the image pull policy.

But anyway, I can use sha256. How can I get it from hub.docker.com ?