Re: [cbi-dev] How to handle Dockerfile/Docker images?

Regarding the Eclipse DockerHub organization...

We can add a project committer to the owners list. This will give you the ability to create teams and repos as neccessary. With awesome power comes awesome responsibility.

Just send your DockerHub id to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx and I'll hook you up.

My gut reaction, however, is that if we're creating containers specifically for build and test, that maybe a separate eclipse-cbi organization that managed by the CBI project might be a better way to go.

Wayne