[cbi-dev] A "Neon.3" version of CBI p2repo aggregator is available redux

Just to document it here, I did produce yet another repo based on "Neon.3". The changes include improvements to the way maven repositories are created so will not affect most users.

But, those experimenting with producing maven repos along with p2 repos will be interested in bug 513781.

Plus, those same users should read and CC themselves on bug 514568 (and comment on when it is time to remove the 'experimental' designation from this functionality.)

The new repo ends with I20170329-0008 and likewise the features are now versioned with a qualifier of 20170329-0008. Again, this is just FYI only so that people might have a chance to know why they were being offered an 'update' again, if they already got one for Neon.3.