[cbi-dev] get sonar builds running

Hi,

I would like to re-enable sonar builds for EASE but ran into some problems while fixing the hudson job:

* it seems that the sonar post build action does not have access to the internet. At least it cannot load external dependencies for the target platform.

* some of my tests need UI so I am running other Hudson jobs with XVNC enabled. As it gets shut down before sonar runs, I guess this will be my next problem once I fixed the upper one. Without tests I would loose coverage results.

would be great to get some suggestions how to deal with these issues.

Christian

Back to the top