Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Project Lead

+1

On Sep 2, 2014 1:14 PM, "David M Williams" <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

Thanks to you both.

From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        09/02/2014 02:56 PM
Subject:        Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Project Lead
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Apparently we need to conduct a vote on this mailing list to elect new
leadership.

Is anyone in favour (+1), neutral (0), or in opposition (-1) of
Alexander and I co-leading the CBI project, in light of Thanh's resignation?

Thanks,

Denis

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00986.html