Re: [cbi-dev] Issues with Mac Signing

Hi Gunnar,

The signing service will sign the whole folder. The service is a macosx box that will sign any *.app zipped directory you send it. So basically the macsigner-plugin just zips up a directory that's specified in the config and sends it to the signing service.

The server side code for the signing service can be found here:
   http://git.eclipse.org/c/cbi/signing-service.git/tree/macsign.php

Basically it's just a mac system that unzips a zip folder and runs codesign -s cert -f some.app

So I guess we need to figure out what configuration we need to setup in the Mac.app folder that would exclude signing certain things that are included in the gyrex.app directory if we are using the settings that places everything inside the *.app directory.

Thanh