Re: [cbi-dev] Common "Unit Test Infrastructure"?

CBI build is supposed to produce the same test zip (not sure what's the
official name) as the current PDE build, so running the tests should be
no different from what you do today.

Does this answer your question or there is something special about
running the tests in the context of LTS?

--
Regards,
Igor