[cbi-dev] Common "Unit Test Infrastructure"?

I suspect I may be asking (another) question thats obvious to others ... but ... I'm good at asking dumb questions :)

For Long Term Support, its obviously important to be able to easily build feature patches or rebuild everything in extreme cases, but just as important (to me) it the ability to re-run ALL the unit tests on the result, to have confidence a change in one area didn't break something else, perhaps in an unrelated area.

Is there a known, obvious answer to how to "run all the unit tests" ... or, is that another things that needs some invention or standardization for LTS?

Thanks as always,

Back to the top