[cbi-dev] Rebased CBI to upstream

Hi Everyone,

I rebased the CBI build to update it to be up to date with upstream since we pushed the poms up last week. I've updated the wiki [1] with the updated details on how to get it.

I decided to use upstream's master branch for the rebase since I believe not all the poms made it into RC2 in time.

I also created the following bugs as pull requests for modifications to the pom files since some versions needed to be updated to match upstream's version numbers.

Bug 380965
Bug 380968

I also created Bug 380964 to track a change in eclipse.pde.git parent pom file since a bundle org.eclipse.pde was moved to the eclipse.pde.ui.git repository.

Thanh

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/Eclipse_Platform_Build

Back to the top