Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Rebasing platform to M7

Thanks Igor, that works.

Thanh

On 05/08/2012 04:12 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
The following pom.xml block should additionally constrain versions of
org.apache.lucene and org.apache.lucene.analysis bundles to [2.9,3.0)
range at compile time. There are several projects that use this to solve
similar problem, so search for <extraRequirements> in pom.xml files if
you want to see working examples.

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
<configuration>
<dependency-resolution>
<extraRequirements>
<requirement>