[cbi-dev] CBI Rebasing platform to M7

Hi Everyone,

I'm rebasing the CBI build to M7 and ran into an issue below. After doing some searching I discovered that newer versions of org.apache.lucene has a new function that needs to be implemented which org.eclipse.help.base is not implementing as far as I can tell. Doing a bit more searching I discovered a commit [1] where the upper bound for org.apache.lucene was removed. If I revert this change I can proceed with the build.

I guess the CBI build pulls from orbit a version of org.apache.lucene that is too new so commit [1] causes us to no longer be able to build.

I was wondering what the best course of action here should be?
Should platform upstream revert this change?

Thanh

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ua.git/commit/?id=bded0bbb69f9a3dcb546d0f7e76296ebcfd7aa9c

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.14.1:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.help.base: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /home/user/Downloads/eclipse2/R3_platform-aggregator/eclipse.platform.ua/org.eclipse.help.base/src/org/eclipse/help/internal/search/WordTokenStream.java:[24,0]
[ERROR] public final class WordTokenStream extends TokenStream {
[ERROR] The type WordTokenStream must implement the inherited abstract method TokenStream.incrementToken()
[ERROR] 1 problem (1 error)
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Back to the top