From: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thanh Ha
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. April 2012 16:16
To: Common-build Developers discussion
Subject: [cbi-dev] Running CBI build with tests

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to build the CBI build without skipping the tests via
"-Dmaven.test.skip=true". Unfortunately I run into issues with "No tests
found" below. If I comment them out of the pom they get skipped and I
noticed some tests pass.

What can I do to get these tests working and for the tycho build to find
the tests? Any resources I can look at to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Thanh

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-surefire-plugin:0.14.1:test (default-test) on
project org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.tool.tests: No tests found. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.tool.tests