[cbi-dev] p2 repository generated during build

Hi Everyone,

I noticed projects like egit and jgit had a p2 repository generated as part of their tycho build. I was wondering if maybe the CBI platform build should also do this too? If so where should it be done? such as in the aggregator repository?

The only repository I was able to find that was generated in the CBI build was one located in /TMP/org.eclipse.sdk.epp but from what I can tell it only includes features that are specified in the SDK product and not all the components that were built. Please let me know if I'm wrong and there is another repository generated elsewhere in the build.

Thanh

Back to the top