Re: [cbi-dev] javax.security.sasl dependency error M5

Thanks Igor,

I reverted my changes to the eclipse-parent/pom.xml file and ended up putting
them in 2 places:

- rt.equinox.bundles/features/org.eclipse.equinox.sdk
- rt.equinox.framework/features/org.eclipse.equinox.core.sdk

This allowed me to successfully get passed the javax.security.sasl issue.

I also removed org.eclipse.equinox.console.jaas.fragment.source from the
feature.xml for org.eclipse.equinox.core.sdk per your suggestion.

Finally I had to make a few updates to the pom files for updated versions of
the various bundles to match the ones specified in the MANIFEST.MF files. Once
all that was done I was able to successfully build the CBI R3 JunoM5 branch.

Thanks for all the help,

Thanh