From:        Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/17/2012 09:40 AM
Subject:        [cbi-dev] Orbit, maven.eclipse.org, etc.
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some thoughts around Orbit, maven.eclipse.org, etc. as
I feel it is very important, a deceptively big problem at the moment,
and I don't think I articulated my thoughts well up to this point. This
wiki page attempts to do so:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/Distribution

I'd like to discuss this as part of the agenda at next week's CBI
meeting. I'm sure the information on the wiki could use more details for
completeness/correctness, so please help make it so in what ever way is
most convenient for you such as editing the wiki, replying to this list,
calling me, etc.

Thanks very much,

Andrew