Re: [cbi-dev] LTS-ready

Should another criteria to be "LTS ready" be "Be part of the yearly
Simultaneous Release"?

It seems many of the presentations about LTS sort of assume it, but it is
not stated.

I doubt there is any technical reason this is literally required but it
would sure make thing easier! If not actually required, probably need at
least some reference to it; such as "Be part of the yearly Simultaneous
Release (or, clearly compatible with it)".

Just a suggestion.