Re: [cbi-dev] Some feedback on the build prototype

Looking at 3.8M4 maps [1], it appears that current PDE/Build often picks
different tags from the projects coming from same git repository. Can I
assume this is left-over from CVS and single git commit will be used to
build all projects from one git repository?

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.8M4-201112091447/directory.txt

--
Regards,
Igor