Re: [ca-dev] Willing to help and contribute

Hi Theodor,

Thanks for offering help! We’ve already done all package renaming, spec Jakartification work and released 2.0.0-RC1. There is no TCKs for Jakarta Annotations, except signature tests. We are working on updating it now. It would be perfect if we get your offer about 3 weeks ago. :)

Jakarta Annotations is a stable project, but there is definitely some work will be needed. A task on the horizon I see is to prepare and submit all necessary things for Jakarta EE 9 spec review and address Specification Committee comments. It’s not about coding, more about being accurate and follow the process. If you want to work on it, you can take it.

Thanks,
Dmitry