Re: [ca-dev] Willing to help and contribute

I know that this project has had some uncertainty with regards to the lead. How will the project move forward for Jakarta EE 9? Are there enough active commiters that can guide and accept contributions?

Reza Rahman

-------- Original message --------
From: Theodor Augustin Dumitrescu <th.theodor.th@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/27/20 2:48 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: ca-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "m.reza.rahman" <m.reza.rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ca-dev] Willing to help and contribute

Hello,
my name is Theodor and I'd like to start to contribute to the ca team.

Could you please let me know what is the current status of the project and how I can help?
I think that a good start would be helping with the package name transition and converting JCP specification documents.

I can contribute around 7 hours per week.

Kind regards,
Theodor

Back to the top