[buildship-dev] Looking for Virtual Eclipse Community Meetup Presenters

Hi Project teams,

We are looking for more presenters for the Virtual Eclipse Community MeetUp! We host webinars once to twice a month, on a variety of topics relevant to the Eclipse Community.

We would like to invite someone from your project to present/demo your Eclipse project.

Here are past examples of the demos we've put on. As well, here are more specifics on the talks:

What: The webinars are 30-45 minutes long and usually consist of a few slides and a live demo, with +/- 5 minutes for Q&As at the end.

When: Preferably on a Wednesday at 11am ET so that the Pacific and European time zones can attend. However, this can be changed to suit your schedule.

If you are interested, please email stephanie.swart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and feel free to sign-up using this Google doc to let us know your availability.

Thank you,

Cydnie

--