[buildship-dev] Cannot create a gradle project or convert an existing project using the buildship plugin

Hello folks,

I have gradle plugin installed in my eclipse (Eclipse Oxygen.1a (4.7.1a), jdk1.8) but I cannot create the project.
As shown below, when I click Finish, nothing happens. The strange thing is that the cradle user home directory, gradle version, and java home directory are all Unknown!! I cannot understand why! Am I missing smth?

Your help is appreciated!

--
Haytham Salhi

Software Engineer

HARRI

Adel Masri Building

Ground Floor

Al-masyoun, Ramallah

844.HARRI.HELP

844.427.7443

blog | facebook | twitter | instagram

This email, and the content it contains, are intended only for the persons or entities to which it is addressed. It may contain sensitive, confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately contact security[at]harri[dot]com and delete it from any device or system on which it may be stored.

Back to the top