[buildship-dev] Gradle Forum vs. Eclipse Mailinglist

Hi

The Gradle build system is a very active project with hundreds of thousands of users. There are also thousands of participants in the Gradle forum. It can be very natural for those Gradle forum users that use Gradle, Eclipse, and Buildship to discuss Buildship items on the Gradle forums:
http://discuss.gradle.org/c/help-discuss/buildship

On the other hand, Eclipse has a very large user base, too. And many of those Eclipse users that use Gradle, Eclipse, and Buildship will be more familiar to discuss Buildship items on the Eclipse mailing list:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/buildship-dev

We will keep posting and discussing things on the Eclipse Buildship mailing list as well as on the Gradle Forums. It is our primary goal to serve both the Eclipse community and the Gradle community, and to hopefully bring the two communities closer together through Buildship.

Etienne

Back to the top