[bpmn2-modeler-dev] Adding one artifact to BPMN 2.0 Modeller

Dear all,

I lead a research group at the university of York and we are testing BPMN 2.0 Modeller to map the impact of the supply chain on the environment. We need to add a new artifact, compliant with the rules of BPMN 2.0, which is used to signal the tasks of maximum impact along the supply chain (hotspots).

We were wondering whether you could give us any help in adding the new artifact, in particular in terms of understanding the structure of the plugin (where we should look for what, in other words).

Regards

Corrado Topi

--
Technical Support