[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] ways to link bpmn files ?
- From: Bob Brodt <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:21:07 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: jWqcTY6ejlcTBgiTbE3Y3kitAbOnBw==
- Thread-topic: ways to link bpmn files ?
It looks like you're using the jBPM Target Runtime extension, correct? That would be the reason why you can only import Java types - jBPM doesn't support anything else, sorry :(
many thanks for pointing the right way... it seems to be awesome !
but I couldn't find the dialog that you have used for external files.
When I click on the Imports list of the "Definitions" property tab of the canvas Property sheet, I get only java type based Imports..
take a look on the screen shot, please...
bpmn2-modeler-dev mailing list