[birt-report-engine-dev] HELP REG VERSION PRBLM.....

I have been using BIRT 2.0.1 for my project.

Need to export to XLS format. But I have some problem related to the view in excel when using BIRT 2.0.1 (Designer for Eclipse of same version).

Found that BIRT 2.1 works well with excel export formats. I have added the emitter to the plugin directory and configured it.

Tested it with sanple hello.rptdesign and it worked well for PDF and HTML.

Could not export to excel, it throws class not found exception :
org.apache.poi.color.hssf.HSSFColor

I tried for HTML and PDF formats of my already designed report (designed using BIRT 2.0.1 designer). That too doesnt work..

Please help me,
Do I need to use the same version of BIRT desinger and Engine?
Can't I run the BIRT 2.0.1 designed rptdesign files with BIRT 2.1 ?

--Arvind.

Back to the top