From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bruno
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:23 AM
To: For developers on the BIRT Report Engine project
Subject: Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] PDF generating

Bruno Lowagie wrote:

>> Paul Rogers wrote:
>>
>>> Stanley,
>>>
>>> Does e.SS or F1-e.RE use iText?
>>>

>> I based my assumption on some remarks from iText users.
>

> OK, I asked the person who mentioned that iText is used by Actuate
> products and he said he didn't know for sure, but he pointed me to
> this URL:
> http://itsweb17.state.ut.us/actuate/default/help/copyright.htm
> iText is in the list of Third party trademarks, but I don't know in
> what context.

Googling around I found the TOC of a tutorial 'Working with Actuate
e.Report Designer Professional'. iText is also mentioned in the third
party list.
See
http://www.actuate.com/download/V7_TOC_eReport_Designer_Professional.pdf
Is iText used in an example, or is it shipped with e.Report? Who can I
ask this kind of questions? Can I get a copy of the chapters mentioning
iText?
br,
Bruno