Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] PDF generating

Bruno Lowagie wrote:

Bruno Lowagie wrote:

Paul Rogers wrote:

Stanley,

Does e.SS or F1-e.RE use iText?
I based my assumption on some remarks from iText users.

OK, I asked the person who mentioned that iText is used by Actuate products and he said he didn't know for sure, but he pointed me to this URL:
http://itsweb17.state.ut.us/actuate/default/help/copyright.htm
iText is in the list of Third party trademarks, but I don't know in what context.

Googling around I found the TOC of a tutorial 'Working with Actuate e.Report Designer Professional'. iText is also mentioned in the third party list.
See http://www.actuate.com/download/V7_TOC_eReport_Designer_Professional.pdf
Is iText used in an example, or is it shipped with e.Report? Who can I ask this kind of questions? Can I get a copy of the chapters mentioning iText?
br,
Bruno

Back to the top