[birt-report-designer-dev] GroupNotExist ERROR

Hi

I am trying to design a simple report. The problem I am facing is to get the totals of the groups in the report.

I have created a group on the table, "nameGroup" which is going to group the department names.

Then under that I am trying to display Employee number and name.

now after each department group i want to see no of employees .

when i call the Total.count() on the footer cell and use the above group it is saying the following error

Group "nameGroup" used in column cont does not exist.
data.engine.GroupNotExist ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Group "nameGroup" used in column cont does not exist.
Please suggest.
Thanks in advance, Kranti.

Back to the top