[birt-report-designer-dev] WebViewer Multiple Reports

Hi

How do you people compose large reports from individual
smaller ones?.

For, example if I have a bunch of reports (something like 20), and I want to

make a big report (pdf or html) with several (previously) selected
reports.

report1.rptdesign
report2.rptdesign
report3.rptdesign

And I want to make a big report (html/pdf) with
report1.rptdesign + report3.rptdesign (concatenated)

I thought about doing that with the setEmbeddable(true)

Could the web Report Viewer do this?

Is there a better way to do this in the Report Viewer?

Thanks in Advance

--
Telma Otero
Pert Consultores