[birt-report-designer-dev] Creating tables with vertical scrollbars

Hi,
I want to create a report with several tables, and with vertical scroll in each one.
Something like this:

"This is the web browser area"
"This is table 1 with a vertical scrollbar. I Can only see 3 rows."
----------------------- |  |
|    Line 1                     |  |
|    Line 2                     |  |
|    Line 3                     |  |
----------------------  |  |

"This is table 2 with a vertical scrollbar. I Can only see 3 rows."
|    Line 1                     |  |
|    Line 2                     |  |
|    Line 3                     |  |

I try to create the tables in severel ways, with fixed height, and a table inside another table, but without success.
The tables vertical grows with the data.

Thanks,
Carlos Dias

Back to the top