From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alexander Wang
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:58 PM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] How to set a background picture in
therptdesign file

Hi,  all,

I want to print a given invoice which is already been designed, then I
want to take the following steps:
1) Firstly, I scan the invoice into a jpeg file
2) Secondly, I set the scaned jpeg file as the backgroud of the
rptdesign file
3) Thirdly, drag the corresponding db fields into the corresponding
blank the fields
4) Finally, I want to se the backgroud unvisible and print it. Of
course, the given invoice is placed in the printer, thus the invoice can
be printed.

But I come across a big question: now the BIRT support the backgroud
picture?(see step 2 and step 4). If not, how can I relize this print
function.

Thank you all,

Sincerely
Alexander