Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] How can I add Dataset ParametersandReport Parameters

Eric,

Thanks for your question. This dev mailing list is typically used for discussions from BIRT Committers rather than questions about using BIRT. Questions around using BIRT are best answered via the newsgroup.

I've gone ahead and created a newsgroup thread with your subject and question, and responded to your question on the newsgroup. Please go to the newsgroup to see the response: news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.birt.

Thanks,

    - Paul

Paul Rogers
BIRT PMC