From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott Rosenbaum
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:28 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Birt PMC Weekly Meetings

BIRT PMC,

Since we will be moving to a weekly PMC meeting, I think we should
schedule something each week at the same time.  I thought I would start
off with what works and what doesn't work for me, basically I am pretty
flexible.  All times are in PDT.  I would advocate that we schedule
everything in Pacific time since most of you guys are in the Bay Area.

In general, I am in the office from about 6am - 4pm PDT.
4-7 is family time at my house, and will not work.
I have no problem with 7-9 PDT at night.
Friday afternoons, I am normally busy.
Monday mornings I have a weekly meeting from 8:30-9:30 PDT.

Let me know what works best for all of you.

Scott Rosenbaum