[birt-charting-dev] Error - Could not find series renderer impl

Hello,

  ÂI have developed a basic TimeSeries chart plugin for a simulation software I'm working on. I tested the plugin as a part of BIRT application(i.e. extending theÂChartWizardContext, charttypes, model renderers and series composites) and it is rendering fine. Now, I'm trying to use my plugin as ÂAPI with simulation software but it is throwing the following error.

http://pastebin.com/CPYSVqRN

I have include the ReportEngine/lib jar files , my plugin, ChartEngine jar files to the classpath. Below is the sample code snippet.

http://pastebin.com/bKu14yRD

I'm a newbie to birt and it would be great if you could point me if am missing out something important.

--
Thanks,
Savitha