[birt-charting-dev] Birt Hyperlinks

Is it possible to have 3 reports all linked to each other on a single page.

Suppose I have 3 reports. First one drills down to second and second drills down to third i.e. on clicking on first report the second opens and on clicking on second the third opens. Also the second report needs parameters which are passed down from the first report.

Now these reports open up in a new page on clicking. I want the second report to open below second report and third below second. Is this possible??

Back to the top