Re: [babel-dev] Babel plugins and Message Editor, asking for commit privileges.

Thank you, Kit.

I've moved Babel Plugins to Gerrit.  Please use the URLs on this page
for cloning:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/babel/plugins

As a reminder, please push to refs/for/master to trigger code review.
Committers can also trigger code review that way too, but can
alternatively push to the regular refs/heads/master directly and bypass
code review.

Claes, I look forward to seeing your contributions!

Denis