Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---11/24/2016 12:27:26 PM---Hi Claes, Thank you for your interest in Babel!Denis Roy ---11/24/2016 12:27:26 PM---Hi Claes, Thank you for your interest in Babel!

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/24/2016 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Babel plugins and Message Editor, asking for commit privileges.
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Claes,

Thank you for your interest in Babel!

+1 on making you a committer ... but according to our process, we must
nominate you based on merit -- contributions.

I think our first step is to enable Gerrit so you can contribute some
patches, get those into HEAD and get builds running. Once you have that,
we can nominate you as committer and push things forward.

Kit, what do you think? Can I get your +1 to enable Gerrit code review
on the Plugins Git repo?

Thank you!

Denis