[babel-dev] How to create MAP files?

Hi all,

pardon me if this is the wrong list for this kind of question, but since
there is not babel-users...

I am a committer for the Eclipse Code Recommenders project and we would
like to use the Babel team's services for localizing our plugins. We
recently finished the I18N step; all language-dependent strings now
reside in properties files. But what's now needed to get the L10N
process started?

According to the Babel FAQ I need to submit some kind of MAP files, but
I couldn't figure out what they were; the documentation on refers to
ViewCVS but we (like everyone else) now uses Git.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com - the knowledge transfer company

Back to the top