[babel-dev] Prepare to join the Kepler release train

Happy New Year everyone!

We had a discussion a month back and decided that we should release the Babel language packs simultaneously with the Kepler release train. That means we have to start the preparation a little earlier this year, especially with the migration to the Git repositories, we may have to touch up some of the scripts.

Here is a short to-do list I can think of:
- fix up the Git check-in process; a few fixes checked in are still not showing up at Babel Staging server; Denis, can you take a look?
- need a new mechanism to extract translatable files from Git repositories; I have this implemented, waiting to check into Babel Staging server for more testing
- need to touch up the language pack building scripts; I have this implemented

Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Back to the top