Re: [babel-dev] Babel @ EclipseCon

Stefan,

Good point about the contribution.  I've submitted the talk:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sessions/hallo-bonjour-%E4%BB%8A%E6%97%A5%E3%81%AF-hello-babel-tools-make-internationalization-easier

Denis

On 11/14/2012 10:36 AM, Stefan Strobl wrote:
Denis,

thanks for your effort. I am sure you have a way better feeling of how to adequately formulate the abstract and I think the result below is really poignant. The only change that comes to my mind is if we want to keep the name "TapiJI" in there or replace it with Babel Tools, maybe pointing out the fact that there have been some major contributions.

What do you think?

Regarding the speakers, I would say we should add Martin and me from our side. If Kit wants to I would of of course also take him gladly on board.

If you could do the submission, that would be great.

Cheers,
Stefan