Re: [babel-dev] Babel @ EclipseCon

Denis,

we would be definitely be interested in doing a joint talk with you on Babel and getting the news out to the community about the progress in the Babel plugins area. From a current perspective I should be able to attend Eclipse Con 2013 in March and I am fairly sure that Martin would like to join as well ;)

I think we could talk both about the new features and enhancements of the babel plugins, the general direction where we see it moving and some ideas and/or concepts of general translation work (e.g. how to better support translator - developer colaboration).

Anyway, how do you want to proceed from here? Do you want to go straight at the required abstract or should we first start with a general outline of the talk and then condense it into the abstract later?

Thanks,
Stefan