[babel-dev] Plan for Babel Language Packs R0.10.1

Dear Babelers,

The Eclipse Foundation announced the Eclipse Juno Release Train SR1 on September 28, 2012. As in previous releases of Babel, we try to release the language packs for the release train about 4 to 6 weeks after the announcement in order to give the Babel translators world wide some time to catch up with the translation of the latest strings in the release train.

I just promoted the latest Babel Integration Build I20121103-0400 to be the RC1 Build. I'm starting to perform some tests on the Babel language packs on different platforms. It'd be very helpful if all Babel users and translators could download the latest release candidate language packs, test them and report any problems found.

Babel Language Pack Zips and Update Sites for R0.10.1 RC1 is available here: http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/RC1/

Tentative release date for Babel R0.10.1 will be on November 21, 2012 if everything goes well.

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Back to the top