Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Yoann Rodière ---06/19/2012 09:38:44 AM---Hi, I discussed this with our release engineer, and we willYoann Rodière ---06/19/2012 09:38:44 AM---Hi, I discussed this with our release engineer, and we will probably follow

From: Yoann Rodière <yoann.rodiere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Kit Lo/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 06/19/2012 09:38 AM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Project not showing up in Babel translator interface

Hi,

I discussed this with our release engineer, and we will probably follow Kit's advice, i.e. provide both plain jars and compressed pack.gz.
Thanks everyone for your help!

Regards,
Yoann Rodiere
Eclipse JWT committer

Le 14/06/2012 05:01, Kit Lo a écrit :

    I just checked. The problem was that all jars for JWT were compressed in pack.gz format (for example: org.eclipse.jwt.branding_1.2.0.v201205151016.jar.pack.gz).

    It's not too hard to add supports for pack.gz jars. The problem is that there are no consistent rules for all projects. Some projects (for example Eclipse Platform, Web Tools) provide both plain jars and compressed pack.gz jars, while some projects provide just plain jars, and yet some other projects (like JWT) provide just compressed pack.gz jars. There are no consistent rules. We don't know what jars to use for extraction!

    Is it possible for JWT to follow Eclipse Platform to provide both plain jars and compressed pack.gz jars at the update site? That will be the fastest and easiest solution for now!

    Regards,
    Kit Lo
    Eclipse Babel Project Lead
    IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
    IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

    Inactive
          hide details for Yoann Rodière ---06/13/2012 03:35:08
          AM---Hello, Is there any news about the maps processor? I just
          cYoann Rodière ---06/13/2012 03:35:08 AM---Hello, Is there any news about the maps processor? I just checked the