Re: [babel-dev] Babel integration builds

Kit,

I'll have another look at this in the afternoon.  We need to get these builds out, and I want to promote a Helios build ASAP.

It may just be that we've hit the limits of what our tiny vserver can reasonably handle; we may have to build all the release trains separately.

Denis