|Re: [babel-dev] Some pseudo language packs didn't build today|
I'm looking here, but I think the maps files for Sequoyah and MTJ are outdated. I'll check and update them.--On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:29, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like a few translation zips didn't get built this morning.
I see these missing for today:
* BabelLanguagePack-dsdp.mtj-en_AA_3.6.0.v20100607043402.zip (100%) | * BabelLanguagePack-dsdp.tm-en_AA_3.6.0.v20100608043402.zip (100%)
* BabelLanguagePack-dsdp.sequoyah-en_AA_3.6.0.v20100607043402.zip (100%) |
* BabelLanguagePack-modeling.gmt.modisco-en_AA_3.6.0.v20100607043402.zip (100%)
* BabelLanguagePack-technology.linux-distros-en_AA_3.6.0.v20100607043402.zip (100%)
* BabelLanguagePack-tools.mat-en_AA_3.6.0.v20100607043402.zip (100%)
Does anyone know what went wrong?
babel-dev mailing list
Back to the top